Monday, December 8, 2008

Question #31

Dear Answer Girl,
This is Scared. I tried to tell her I didn't want to be her friend anymore. But she didn't listen she won't ever listen. She just told me that she didn't mean all the things she said. She even said, ' I don't want to hear you i don't want you and I don't want to see your UGLY face. Please help.

Dear Scared,
I don't think that was the best move. Maybe you should apologize. That might make things better. From now on, I think you should try to be VERY nice to her and try to include her in things you do when she's around. Maybe after a while she'll stop trying SO hard to be accepted.
Signed,
Answer Girl

1 comment:

Scared said...

Hi Answer girl,
It is Scared again. I am not having trouble with her much any more. Okay I am not going to lie I have had a LOT of trouble. But I have found forgivness and I have found what God has wanted me to do! But she hasn't found him yet. She is getting back at me for all the things I have done. I am not doing anything wrong. I am very pleased that I have found where God wants me to be! Please pray for her to find Him soon!
Thanks,
Scared