Friday, April 17, 2009

Question #32

Hi Answer girl,
It is Scared again. I am not having trouble with her much any more. Okay I am not going to lie I have had a LOT of trouble. But I have found forgivness and I have found what God has wanted me to do! But she hasn't found him yet. She is getting back at me for all the things I have done. I am not doing anything wrong. I am very pleased that I have found where God wants me to be! Please pray for her to find Him soon!
Thanks,
Scared

Dear Scared!
CONGRATS! I will continue praying for you and her. You need to make sure you aren't trying to run everyone's life - sure you need to be involved and a good influence on them, but try not to worry every second about what the other person should be doing or saying or acting. Pray, pray, pray. I'm very proud of how you have handled these situations.
Your BFF,
Answer Girl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AG,
What is Persuasive Paper?
Signed,
Not Persuaded